We are a company engaged in developing Virtual simulation for medical eLearning and eMarketing. Company develops best web-based medical simulation to train doctors, nurses and students. More information can be found at www.emedsim.com
Sarla group of company was established in 1990’s. We founded, grown and sold 2 companies to well known US public companies. You can read more about our last company that we sold on www.iemployee.com . Prior to that one of our software consulting businesses was sold to Ceridian Corporation (www.ceridian.com)
- United States
- Team Leader / Software Development Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Looking for a Team Leader/Software Development Manager. Be a core part of the team building simulation and new multiplayer online games. Simulation will be focused on building medical and e-learning applications. Continue building great new features and extensions after release to keep the animated simulation vibrant and interesting. And develop the same into iPhone, iPad and other Smart phones.
- Provide technical guidance to product development
- Provide leadership to programming, QA and graphics team.
- Develop a compelling technical vision for the team
- Ensure that appropriate training is available for employees
- Ensure that the team is clear on goals and objectives
- Strong communications skills, both in writing and speaking.
- Ability to excite and motivate employees, partner and customers with a compelling vision
- Prior Game Development experience would be an asset.
- Good Programming ethics.
- Ability to complete work quickly, mentor and meet deadlines.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Experience in object oriented programming.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year University preferred.
- Familiarity with current trends in design, simulation games and e-learning.
"Love it! "This is the kind of educational tool needed for hyperbaric, covers the entire process in a systematic fashion that can only improve your skill set"! "
- Tim Mayhugh LPN, CHT, CHWS